Thursday 28 February 2013

デジタルストーリーテリング



デジタルストーリーテリング
プロポーザル
1. メッセージはなんですか。(What is your message?
The message of my digital story telling is do not let your  prejudices or  people’s words influence yourself when making a decision or judgement.


2. 誰に見せたいですか。 (To whom do you want to show it?)
I would like to share this video to my classmates in LLJ200.


3. 何を使いますか。 (What are you going to use?)
I will use pictures and photos.

4. 一人でしますか。友達としますか。 
(Are you going to make it alone or with friend?)
I will do it alone.

1 comment:

  1. True, things similar to this happen nearly everyday in our lives. If the person doesn't have a strong will, he or she will be easily influenced by other people and in the end, affecting their action and judgement. Looking forward to your video!
    がんばってください!:D

    ReplyDelete